Saturday, July 18, 2015

Album Cover Art Challenge

Marvel recently announced that they are paying homage to classic Rap album covers and that got me thinking "Not everybody is a fan of Marvel and/or Hip-Hop. What if we expand on that idea a bit...?"

For this art challenge I want you to choose characters from any license (movie, comics, anime, etc.) and use them to pay homage to one of your favorite album covers.


Each entry will be featured in a video on our YouTube channel along with a link to your website or social media handle. A winner will be selected based on the level of creativity and craftsmanship you bring to your artwork.

To enter tag me through your preferred social media outlet along with your entry and use the hashtag #VZAAlbumCoverHomage by September 1st. Here's where to find me Instagram - Twitter - Facebook


The winner will receive a copy of the sketchbook Deadlines Vol. 4 by Sanford Greene who is the artist for the X-Men variant cover which pays homage to De La Soul's 3 Feet High and Rising album. The sketchbook contains a signature from Sanford along with a sketch of his favorite character Power Man.


** Anybody can enter but I can only deliver within the lower 48 states of the USA. **






This contest has ended. Below is a video showcasing all of the entries and the winner:

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is pretty cool. I'll give this a shot =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like we already have a winner. lol

    ReplyDelete

  3. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. เล่นบาคาร่า 2020
    This are such great articles. เล่นบาคาร่า 2020 This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    เล่นบาคาร่า 2020 I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god กอล์ฟthat was amazing article กอล์ฟthis was the of article of the yearกอล์ฟ I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. กอล์ฟ I like this article so much กอล์ฟ this topic was awesome กอล์ฟ I love to see the tecnique of writer in this post

    ReplyDelete
  6. กอล์ฟ I think it gonna be the best topic in this weekกอล์ฟI wonder how to made this article correctly กอล์ฟwithout mistake I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is very helpful for everyone. Thanks for sharing this with us. Want to solutions related to Verizon email like how to Change Verizon Email Password online.

    ReplyDelete